Restaurant District Manager
Tired of your current Restaurant Management position?
Eager to join a restaurant concept that is growing and offers REAL advancement opportunities?
To keep us on track, we need the right Management staff to maintain and continue our success. We're looking for Managers that are hands-on and energetic. At this time we are seeking a District Manager to oversee our Restaurants in the New York/ Northern New Jersey area!
In addition to the great quality of life we offer, we're one of the fastest growing quick service chains in the country, averaging around 10 new store openings per year over the next several years.
· 5+ years of Quick-Service Multi-Unit Restaurant Management experience
· High volume background; must have experience overseeing a minimum of 8 restaurants doing at least $6 million in sales
· Outstanding leadership, communication and organizational skills
· Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the region
· Strong problem solver and multi-tasking
· Maintaining bench strength at every level from Shift Manager to General Manager
If you bring the necessary experience and a passion for great food and hospitality, we will provide you with a comprehensive compensation plan that includes:
· Full Medical Package Including Dental
· 401K Savings Plan
· Attainable Bonus
· Paid Vacation
· And Much More!
If you would like to continue your success as a Hospitality professional, please forward a copy of your resume to Scottgabbard1@gmail.com.
· 5+ years (current) salaried Restaurant Management experience.
· Stable employment history (no more than 3 jobs in the past 10 years)
· Strong work ethic; after all we are in the restaurant business which requires a 50-60 hour work week.
· Able to pass a background check (and some employers also do a credit check)